- Manage and supervise a team of accounting staff in the month end closing process and reviewing all journals, posting and reconciliations to ensure proper compliance with Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards (MFRS) and applicable accounting standards, tax filing requirements, and other regulatory bodies;
- Manage the timely closing of the accounts, preparation of annual budgets/ forecasts and cash flows including tax estimates and tax computations/ tax filing etc and ensure compliance with local statutory and tax requirements as well as company accounting policies;
- To assist in the preparation of group consolidated financial statements on quarterly basis;
- To liaise with internal and external auditors, statutory bodies, company secretary, bankers and other consultants for audit/financial and banking matters;
- Any other duty as and when assigned from time to time by the superior/management.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, or MIA membership is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in audit/accounting.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of approved MASB accounting standards (IFRS & MFRS).
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office (Power point, Excel, Word).
- Must possess strong written and oral communication in English.
- Analytical, independent, meticulous in details, diligent, committed to work and able to establish effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.