- To assist the Head of Corporate Communications and Administration in all aspects of company secretarial work, statutory files maintenance and related statutory requirements;
- To assist in coordinating and attending the meetings such as Board Meetings, General Meetings, Committees Meetings and other meetings includes preparation of board papers and minutes writing
- ICSA qualification or currently pursuing CGQP (ICSA) programme
- Preferably with at least 1 years of relevant working experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills with a positive attitude.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Pleasant disposition, good attitude, responsible and committed.
- Able to work independently & self-motivated