Cement packaging is a critical factor for concrete makers and merchants. Regardless of whether it be for cement, concrete, productive, efficient and sustainable packing materials are assuming an undeniably significant part in the bundling of building materials. Paper sacks offer persuading arrangements in light of their natural environmental compatibility and effectiveness. On account of non-stop advancement by paper sack makers, makers of building materials benefit from expanded productivity in item security, material use and intriguing showcasing openings.
In certain countries, sewn woven sacks made of polypropylene tape fabric (or PP woven bags) are the most generally utilized packaging for cement. The sewn woven sacks are fabricated including fluctuating portions of reused polypropylene as input material, at times up to 100 %. The polypropylene-covered cylindrical texture is cut and sewn generally by hand in woven sack manufacturing plants. The reused material used to deliver the sacks is by and most of it are seriously deteriorated – it has been re-utilized in different occasions, and frequently contains high amounts of mineral fillers from past applications. This implies the sack texture is somewhat weak and breaks easier.
To expand the sack strength, the fabric weight should have to go up tremendously. Also, the sewing cycle further debilitates the material by up to 50 percent. To accomplish the essential strength, the sack weight is similarly high. With all the things considered, sewn woven sacks crack happens regularly in the wake of dropping, sliding on lopsided surfaces, or because of moistness.
So, the million-dollar question is what other options are there to replace sewn woven bags in the cement industry?
The answer is PAPER SACKS. Why choose paper sacks?
- Paper sacks increase profit by lower cost and expenses and higher filling speed than sewn woven sacks.
- Fillers discover harm, item wastage and spillage to be comparative for both sack frameworks. Besides, the more prominent strength and dampness assurance offered by polyethylene isn’t normally needed in the production network for cement.
- Ecological components have insignificant impact on the decision of sack framework. Nonetheless, fillers perceive the upside of paper sacks being produced from sustainable and environmentally friendly materials.
- Paper sacks preserve cement perfectly.
- Low environmental impact. Paper sacks’ carbon footprint is 2.5 times lower than that of sewn woven sacks.
- Use of high porous paper sacks results in lower paper consumption, lower packaging weight and less breakage.
- High porous paper sacks reduce dust exposure during filling, unloading in storage and reduce cement loss per handling.
Fillers would prefer not to settle on the presentation of their bundling for a maintainable arrangement. They should likewise react to their client’s exclusive standards and prerequisites and, simultaneously, tap monetary focal points. Regardless of whether filling speed, product protection, packing cost, tidiness or timeframe of realistic usability – every one of these perspectives should be viewed as while picking the ideal packaging. An exhaustive report among fillers and retailers of cement and other structure materials by an independent firm has uncovered that fillers particularly benefit from lower pressing expenses and higher filling speeds when utilizing paper sacks.
Another examination shows that paper sacks impeccably preserve cement, in any event, when stored for 1 ½ years. They gave identical insurance to concrete to plastic sacks when put away under similar sufficient conditions. Regardless of whether absolute weight, level of hydration, mortar strength, beginning stream conduct or 28-day compressive strength – the quality and execution of the concrete from the two sorts of sacks was well inside the necessities for the concrete business.
To know more about our paper sacks kindly contact us at +605 – 2015000 or email us at email@example.com